About The Courses
Ruby on rails is one of the popular open source web framework designed to build custom web applications. This framework uses ‘Ruby’ which is a dynamic and very expressive programming language. It is a very easy to use the framework that even a non-programmer can make wonderful realistic websites using it.
This course is designed to teach you basics of Ruby language and prepare you to make effective Rails applications. This course is designed for beginners who are starting from scratch. You will learn Rails command by creating a simple app and understand the coding principles by examining this app. You will learn to work with models, views and controllers to add new features to the apps. The main topics covered in the course are:
- Creating Rails apps
- Create user accounts and log in to see personalized dashboards
- Implement powerful design features with CSS
- Secure your sensitive account data
So, Register yourself with ProLearning today and learn Ruby on Rails to make realistic web applications.
- Learn the basics of Ruby language
- Learn to use Rails commands effectively to create great web applications
- Understand the coding principles of Ruby on Rails framework
- Learn to implement powerful design features of this framework with CSS
- Understand to build and deploy websites using Ruby on Rails
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5