About The Courses
The best and the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management is ITIL. It is a framework that helps organizations or an individual to transform, grow and think from a different prospective.
The course is based on the best practices of the industry and has five core publications:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a set of best practices for triumphant IT service management. It offers directions for scheming the costs and risks that might otherwise destroy the assessment created by the service. The major reason for its continued acceptance is that it is based on a realistic approach to service management and exploiting what actually works in real organizations. The leading theory behind this is to guarantee that all efforts are affianced in a common goal, to deliver IT services that support the requirements of the business.
The ITIL Lifecycle starts with analyzing or identifying the customer needs and then translating it to reality by moving through the design and implementation phase. Once live, it should be closely monitored and improved.
The framework helps us to make sure that all our IT Services are aligned with the business. It also recommends that IT is a support department and it has to make sure that it is aligned with the core processes.
The course is bundled with interactive tasks, tools, and assistance on how to make the business improvement changes happen. You will learn to illustrate, elucidate, and distinguish among the various elements of being an ITIL professional. Moreover, it helps you in practice explaining, calculating, and implementing the knowledge and methods to a practical situation. Through the course you will increase your professionals circle of organizations and experts worldwide.
- Learning about successes and failures to manage new challenges and opportunities
- Learn standardized practices to become successful IT service manager.
- Learn to use and implement IT service and capabilities to maximize value within your organization.
- Understand how to communicate successfully to enable CSI.
- Earn ITIL training Level certification that will enable you to evolution of your growth in IT Service Management
- Service Management as a practice
- Concepts & definitions for each main topic
- Key Models
- 23 ITIL Processes
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
4.38 / 5